Question Cupra e-racer, how to recharge during pitstop.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by msandoy, Apr 1, 2022.

1. msandoy

msandoy New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi.
    I have tried everything I can think of. During pit stop, it tells me it is recharging the battery, but the charge does not go up. I have the car in neutral, and ignition off.
    What am I doing wrong?

2. Roland Horn

Roland Horn New Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Have you defined a pit stop strategy? What did you enter there for the load? How many laps do you drive and how long do you wait in the pits? Try removing the button assignments for the ignition and the engine, then everything in the box should run automatically, is that possible?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
  3. Roland Horn

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    We tested different situations and were able to reproduce your reported error.

Tested with different battery levels, no differences. Tested with E-Cupra, ID.R and the E-Mustang. Same error as reported, thanks! We have forwarded the error to the developers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. msandoy

msandoy New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for looking into it. Means that it is not a problem with my system causing this.
    I did manage to get charge on battery with AI control in pitlane. That is for me the only way to do this.
    I have separate pitstop strategy for Electric. Selected 100% charge and two tires change.
    I have tried manual pitstop with and without manual start/stop car and on/off ignition. No luck.
    Is there an online manual for how to actually do the pitstop with recharge?

5. Roland Horn

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Please try again. I was informed that the issue has been resolved. And a test today shows it too: