Current state of R3E

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D1visor, Nov 3, 2015.

1. D1visor

D1visor New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

I mainly play AC, but today, after a long time, I tried Race Room again, and oh my god:eek:! Everything feels so much better now, cars handle how I expect them to and it's actually fun:D! Only improvements I can think of are: 1.Improve your business model as there's barely anyone online ever (doesn't matter how good your tyre model, physics, sounds, etc are if you can just enjoy them solo, which is still fun but you know what I mean) 2. Per car adjustable FFB like in AC as I find it hard to believe that race cars irl have such hard and heavy steering:confused: and I'm pretty sure there's isn't one setting to rule them all. 3. FOV setting with actual degrees setting, 1, 0.8 or 0.5 doesn't tell me anything:mad:. And maybe some sort of exposure setting so I can make my game darker or brighter if need be.

Solid work guys!:D

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    I completely argree with #2 per car would be great. but its not a priority because in raceroom unlike ac every setting can be adjusted while ingame even in the middle of a race.

I have three profiles that are copys of each other just for differnt car types: 1. new physics cars(Just less friction than 2) 2. gt cars 3.classic cars(heavyer). can switch in 5 seconds

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. D1visor

D1visor New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In Assetto Corsa you can adjust FFB per car with numpad keys while driving and it saves it automatically. I don't know how to do that in R3E without going in pits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    You can't do it quite as easily as in AC, but you can hit the ESC key, go to your FFB settings to make your adjustment, then hit ESC to go back to your car. Problem is, sometimes it kicks you back to the pits instead of back to your car on track and I haven't exactly figured out why.

Also, you can use this FOV calculator to determine your FOV setting. Just select RaceRoom in the list and put in your digits. http://www.projectimmersion.com/fov/index.php