Question Custom Championships, mandatory pitstops and fuel/tyre usage.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by .OG Isaac, Mar 3, 2017.

1. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    Hello!

Once again I find myself only doing practice hotlaps in a Formula Raceroom car, but it's not scratching my itch enough.. I want to be in a championship!

Now, there's a great custom championship feature.. I've only got some questions about it though.

I want to do 15 lap races with tire and fuell depletion. I want there to be one pitstop that both me and AI have to make to get new tyres and fuell-if-needed. So my questions are as follows:

1. Do tire/fuell usage depletion already scale with race distance?
    2. Does a mandatory pitstop mean everyone has to pit on the same lap?
    3. What multipliers do I need to use for a fun 15 lap race with fuell and tire depletion?
    If any of y'all could help me figure these out, (doing testing myself now too), that'd be greatly appreciated!

-Valentino Quinten

2. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    So far i've tested that with 2X multipliers on rubber and fuell you'll need to pit every 7th lap..

I might shorten my race distance to 12 laps to make it interesting. Now to see how/when the AI pits and if mandatory pitstops affect this result.

3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Tyre wear and fuel usage do not automatically scale with the race length anymore. There is a time window for the mandatory pit stop depending on your race length.

• Useful Useful x 1