Customized championship

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skybird, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Wasnt it possible before to define how many points for what rank? And once you set it up, save the layout of later re-use again?

Cannot define points, it seems, I find that option no more. Cannot save the layout. I hit "race" after choosing the tracks, end up in qualify session of first race event, and when leaving, all championship definition is gone and deleted.

Confused... I could swear I ran two brief customized championships last year.

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    You were only able to use a historic point scoring system, but it's not possible right now. You need to complete the first session for the championship to actually save.

3. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Hm, thanks, i must have missed it when they chnaged that. Makes no sense to me anyway. I just did a race, first round in a cusotmised hcmapiuonship with cusotm settings, and noticed that the car in mandatory pitstop , and a seocnd voluntary - desperate - one was not refuled. I had prepared the pitsotp strategy, and the tires were changed - but the additional fuelp was not boarded. I was in lead and then had to give up.

My appetitie to do another championship now is fed up for the forseeable future. Makes no sense this way.

4. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Are you sure you activated the refueling action? It's only active when the background is green. You also might need to turn off the engine manually.