Day of Time-Settings in Multiplayer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by m.bohlken, Apr 16, 2015.

1. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    With the easter-Update I think we've got a change in the Time-of-Day-Settings in Multiplayer-Races. At the moment the Settings are Training and Quali @ Midday, Racing @ Evening/Sunset (not sure what it is called in the english dialog-Version)

In general like that new feature very much and i like the different looks of the track. But on some tracks like Zolder or Nürburgring the Evening-Setting is quite dark at some parts of the track and so i'm often struggeling a bit in the race - especially when the real-life surrounding isn't as dark as in the race for e.g. when I'm playing at weekend-afternoon while it's sunny outside.

I know that some other users made the same experiences since the change, but maybe I'm just getting old and a bit blind - so I would like to know what are your experiences with the change of the Time-of-Day-Settings? And which Setting would you like to see?

I would prefer a setting like Training @ Morning, quali @ midday and Race @ afternoon.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    holy sh*** just noticed that i've called it day of time and not time of day... should work less :D but I hope you've got what I mean...

• Funny Funny x 2