Resolved DD wheel no FFB

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by robertopoz, Feb 27, 2020.

1. robertopoz

robertopoz New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    someone of you may know how to help. I did read all related topics without finding a solution.
    Basically I just got a new DD Wheel from Simagic. It works well in every title out there except for R3R...obviously. I can drive around but without any FFB at all. I did delete all old profiles, I did make a new one, amplified all FFC adjustment possible on the game, used new generation cars, but nothing happen. What happen that is strange, once I set up the new wheel profile and I get to any race, I get a message of device missing, which I don't know how to solve.
    If anyone have the curtesy to help, I will be grateful

2. Hervé45

Hervé45 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Do you have this in your RCS

FFB steer vibe wave type="0" // Type of wave to use for vibe: 0=Sine, 1=Square, 2=Triangle, 3=Sawtooth up, 4=Sawtooth down.

FFB throttle vibe wave type="0" // Type of wave to use for vibe: 0=Sine, 1=Square, 2=Triangle, 3=Sawtooth up, 4=Sawtooth down.

FFB rumble strip wave type="0" // Type of wave to use for vibe: 0=Sine, 1=Square, 2=Triangle, 3=Sawtooth up, 4=Sawtooth down

3. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0

i wrote to them a few months ago while they were in the testing phase for this wheel as i feared it may be an issue , and wanted to get a head start so we would have a profile ready when this went public , at first i got a reply but then when they realised i wasnt a youtuber ready to promote there product it went silent ....hopefully we can work this out quickly
    Andi

5. robertopoz

robertopoz New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    thank you all. While I wrote the message I was in office, and I found the same instruction above for .RCS
    it works perfectly now...I actually lost my arms already.
    But one more thing: the reason why I get message of "missing device" its due because the game still listing the TC300 as part of my device profile (the one I have created) even it is not installed. Even I create again a new profile, it still get listed (in red).
    any idea?

6. robertopoz

robertopoz New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    thanks it worked

• Like Like x 1
  7. robertopoz

robertopoz New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    in my humble opinion, the wheel is great. I owned many before, but this is first DD, so I cant compare to other DD. As I live in China, I got it easily. Support still something manage from the dealer and not from the company and it still happen through messages and video call, which somehow is good because I can bother them 24/7. So no web support (at least in English). Again, it still in development (as a company) but I can say the product is there already. It is just the software manager that still primitive