Bug Dedicated Server - Players getting kicked in warm-up

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MRaabe, Feb 2, 2018.

1. MRaabe

MRaabe Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

at RRVGT.de we had several events in the last time where we experienced players getting kicked while the server switched to warm-up, or in the first minute of warm-up.
    No problems in practice, qualification or race.

I attached three game-logs, because i'm not sure which one is the correct one.
    It was an event called "RRVGT.de / 235i Rookie Cup - Test Race 1". Two players got kicked in warm-up, by name "Jens Anfang" and "Peter Spielmann".
    Event had 10 minutes practice, 15 minutes qualification, 5 minutes warm-up, 30 minutes race on difficulty "Amateur".

If the correct log-file is not there, just let me know, i will have a look then.

Best Regards

Attached Files:

2. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Today at a race with SRU happens the same

3. OverTheClock

OverTheClock Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Very rare, but observed this also already on our servers.
    Also on one driver has talked about the qualifying has reloaded before quitting instead of switching to the warm-up.

4. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Had this happen to couple of our ESR members now and then, I am keeping close eye on it and reporting logs when possible, option to rejoin in warm up would help

• Like Like x 1
  5. jesters.silver

jesters.silver New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Like OverTheClock said, I had the problem that instead of changing from quali to warm-up, the game changed to quali again.
    Everybody else is in warm-up and I can race quali again but aren't connected to the race anymore.
    Had that two times now.

6. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Someone knows if this bug is solved or stil there?