Demo of Web Dashboard

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Azfalt Raser, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    I am on triple screens right now and due to my fov, I can never see my in-car HUD. Also, the in-game external HUDs are over to my lower right, so it's not really handy to peek over there. I don't want to install another monitor or use any additional device to use the other apps that are out there, so I tried this one. It's a moveable (drag with your mouse) HUD overlay for the Raceroom sim (works with other sims as well).

I wanted a clean, easy to read style HUD.
    There are so many ways to customize your overlays or HUDs. I made this in about 15 minutes. Initially, it was a bit confusing, but found a youtube tutorial which made it pretty easy. As you can see in the video below, I even added my MSI Afterburner overlay and no conflicts or issues. Need to tweak some things (color, font size, layout), but hey....it was my first try at a working HUD.

Give this app a try. I love it! Thanks Stefan!
    ---------------------------
    "The driver in this video is not a paid professional driver.....Please TRY THIS at home.....No classic GTO cars (real or virtual) were damaged in the making of this video....- only my pride." :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist. After I read my post, it sounded like an endorsement ad.:cool:
    @Stefan Mizzi

• Like Like x 5
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  2. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Glad you're enjoying it :)