Details or News on multiplayer class system??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElNino, May 15, 2017.

1. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I try not to make these begging type threads but Im really looking forward to seeing the MP license, ranking and classification system get implemented. Do we know when we might see it and im curious what all will be involved. Will kicking players be allowed? What type of features will come along with this?

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
  3. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    would really be useful when hosting championship i agree, would allow leagues to restrict the most likely wreckers which i agree would be great, also means people could sign up to championships knowing that they will be against similar paced competitors

4. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Yes this is definitely the most interesting thing on the horizon for me, outside of dx11. As a mostly MP player, it will also provide some extra incentive and objectives, just to drive well and keep up the reputation...at least it sounds like...

...hence would love to get a preview in the announcements forum!

5. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm still tight lipped i see from the devs. That tells me in no uncertain terms it must be super top secret, industry changing type features that will blow the doors off any MP racing experience ever to see the light of day!!!........??