Bug Developers raise up the best quality!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Ocaso Dorado, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Ocaso Dorado

Ocaso Dorado Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    This thread is not to criticized but to report a series of factors that may decrease the quaility of the game overtime if are not considered for real and actions are not taken soon because represented a minor matter; just think they become an acummulate of errors that may be thedious to fix... I know most of players like driving from cockpit view, however I'm sure and I am one of those that like enjoy the global experience driving from swingman view, when you drive onboard, you miss global sound of game and some visuals objects. One of the things I most enjoy driving from swingman view, is to listen the sound of the other cars when overtake, or when pass across just like in Norisring, Suzuka, Nurburgring, Salzubring etc.. the variety of engines make a carnaval of sound and that' makes a race be exciting and pleasurable... Also the whole landscape among other stuff, just like beautiful sculptures are nice to admire: bad shadows for me represent a bad sculpture and makes me not feel admiration at all, I mean not feel like driving... The BWM Z4 GT3 is amazing, but think about one of most impressive things that car doesn't have: the downshift sound... So I invite developers to raise up the best quality and don't drop it down in this era of technology.

The following images describe a serie of factors I have dectected so far, I hope developers take action soon in pro of the game:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cosmic

Cosmic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I've reported this one before...

The car shadow LOD is not working correctly. You can see in this picture the closest car to me has the low resolution shadow while the further cars are correct.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  3. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, the shadows isn't the best..
    But just a side note.
    You can increase the sound from surrounding cars in the options, so that you hear them well from inside the cockpit as well.

4. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    yeah, use it.
    i love sitting behind a Porsche some times i dont bother to overtake.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Or the SLS AMG, awesome to be overtaken by one of those!! :tongueout::D