Problem DFGT Not Calibrating with Logitech's Gaming Software

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TaksoTS, Dec 11, 2016.

1. TaksoTS

TaksoTS New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I tried multiple ways to fix it but it seems like my Driving Force GT won't calibrate when i launch RRRE from my Logitech custom profile or when i have Logitech's Software on anyway.I know its an issue considering the program as it occurs only when i have it on.Any ideas to solve this issue?Any help would be really appreciated as i really would like to be able to be flexible enough with my wheel's program and improve my times.

2. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Calibrate it manually.

Right click on “My PC” > Computer Management > Device Manager > HID Devices > Double-click on Logitech Driving Force GT USB > Driver Tab > Turn Off > Center your wheel > Turn On and it's done.

3. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. TaksoTS

TaksoTS New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I tried it but still doesn't work :/.Looks like logitech's software,although the wheel is calibrated well,malfunctions with the wheel's steering movement only.

5. TaksoTS

TaksoTS New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Any other idea?

6. TaksoTS

TaksoTS New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    P.S:I tried logitech's new gaming software driver already but it doesn't seem to be detecting my device.

7. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Which software are you actually using for your wheel?

Logitech has 2 pieces of software that are both called "logitech gaming software".

The correct one to use is the v5.10.127. Do not use the LGS v88.2.17.

If you install the v5.10.127 it should detect your wheel during the installation and you can check that the pedals and wheel rotate properly. Then you will need to finish setting it up by choosing your FFB strength, degrees of rotation, and make sure to select "allow game to make changes".

8. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Seems to be a few people starting to have Logitech problems recently... very odd.

Not me though, my G27 seems to be OK at the moment, sorry I can't help.

9. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I blame Windows 10. Horrid operating system.

Well, that in combination with Logitech's ineptitude, and you have a bad mix...

10. TaksoTS

TaksoTS New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I think i found a hotfix which is working generally for games,even without allowing your game to adjust your settings option enabled.You just need to bind your keys on your options one more time by simply rotating your wheel to your left/right or whatever you use for steering.Seems like its working with that.Thats with 5.10.217 driver for my DFGT wheel.