Dirt Rally for $11.99 USD too late its over

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GregoryLeo, Nov 28, 2017.

1. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  2. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info.
    Got it on Steam for 11 €.
    I love Rally but didn't play it since maybe 2 years cause I was too disappointed by the WRC series on PS3. And I'm a bit afraid to find too much arcade feeling with Dirt Rally, but for this price I don't take too much risks. :)

3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, quite a scummy thing to do from Humble.

There is a Codemasters bundle going on with a ton of F1 games, some Grid games, as well as Dirt Rally for $15.

No idea why they would have a sale for Dirt Rally when it was going to be bundled a day later...

4. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, thanks, it's quite an interesting bundle, because the deal itself is great and apart from Dirt Rally, I don't own any of these games yet, but I already have F1 2017 and Grid Autosport in my Steam library, so I'm pretty sure I'll never play with the contents of the bundle even if I would buy it.:D

5. SunnySunday

SunnySunday Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    I wouldn't worry about DR bring arcade, because it is definitely not arcade. It feels great and is a total blast to drive. I just found out you can actually drive the Rallycross online as PvP. Had no idea since it was in the career menu, and I don't care much for career in dirt rally I just wanna sling gravel at trees with my wheels. It's only downfall is content being rather limited.

• Agree Agree x 1