[Disregard]Steering Ratio Fixed Yet?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Laserbeak43, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Laserbeak43

Laserbeak43 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I've always had problems with setting up steering ratio on my CSL Elite that I've never had in any other sim I play.
    I've asked about it in the forums and have gotten some good setup information, but between hardware and software updates, etc. I lose these settings. On top of that, I've just read that the settings are different for different types of cars.
    Call me spoiled, but I think it would be great to use Fanatec's auto feature.
    Any plans to do this?
    This sim looks and sounds great and I've spent money on it because I really want to get involved, but this issue has been keeping me from playing for years.
    Thanks.

2. Laserbeak43

Laserbeak43 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. J Swan

J Swan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey i actually am having an issue that sounds somewhat like what is described in that thread youve linked to, my g27's steering ratio while playing this game is apparently stuck and always is set at 900, i can adjust the in-game number, but it doesnt effect anything in terms of my wheel, and it doesnt give me the soft/hard stop when i reach the say, 450 degrees mark. Is that the issue you mentioned or was that something else entirely?

4. Laserbeak43

Laserbeak43 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's probably related but I haven't used my G27 in over a year. Have you tried setting the ratio in Logitech profiler? I'm not sure if the G27 has the desired "auto" feature that's been mentioned, sorry. I'm not sure if (or how) you'd need to adjust in order to play. I did see some informative posts on the subject for logitech wheels. Best one I saw was this morning.

5. Laserbeak43

Laserbeak43 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0