Bug Distorted sounds Lada Granta 1.6

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Jona777, Jun 11, 2015.

1. jayblue

jayblue Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    As a relative newcomer to the game i would like to say well done on the sounds and keep up the good work. At present the Lada sound is not great because of the distortion so its nice to see an update for the sounds in the pipe line.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Looking forward to "dumping" my Citroen Elysee for a Lada :p

3. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Well, bet that must be an antigrav-engine with anti-matter wharpcore/slipstream technology :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Yesterdayevening was watching a Lada in a race n publicServers and sounds were normal.. Cant watch another driver in cockpitview so cant say anything about that specifically but just wanted to mention this.. My cockpitviewsounds still distorted though.

Greetings

5. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    And this is why you are head and shoulders the best sound engineer in PC racing currently.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. r-r-public

r-r-public Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    :eek: I completely missed this (to me) very important information. Played just yesterday but can't remember if the R8 sounds different. Did I even choose this car yesterday? Can't remember. :) Will check later. Or is this update not released yet?

And, Anthony, you did an outstanding job with the WTCC 2014 sounds. The Citroen is a beast! Watching the replay is like you're looking at (listen to) real footage. Sector3 is not only miles away from other games, it stays on it's own level of (almost) perfection regarding to engine sounds.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Anthony Monteil

Anthony Monteil KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,199 / 0 / -0
    The new Audi R8 sounds are not yet in the public game, but they'll come with the next update (can't say exactly when yet). ;)

• Like Like x 2