Question Don't understand

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lost77, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Already posted this subject on steam but did not reveived much answers yet.
    I don't understand what happened between this morning and this afternoon concerning difficulty in game. I am not a pro and really don't know much about setting cars etc. But (please don't laugh) this morning when I made between 1'31'500 and 1'33'00 on Lausitz (test, qualif, race) I was 1st (ai set to 100) and since something like 4:00 pm with the same car, the same settings, the same times put me to the last place.
    I was thinking about an overheating of my g27 that made me lose control (also happened) but now that it is cooled I'm still fighting against an much more performant ai than it was some hours ago.
    Can it be a bug of the game that did not set the ai to the right level or has something changed inside the game ?

p.s : no no I am not drunk and don't take illegal things...

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. GroovyMotion

GroovyMotion Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Red Bull vodka's are considered drinks, you know :p
    AI should remain the same...they are either all cheating or they pulled an 'ol switcheroo like in Days of Thunder with your engine! :)

3. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

So you are using a fixed AI strength rather than the adaptive AI?
    Could you go into this folder and delete the Aiadaption file? \Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Player1
    That should force the game to reset the AI adaption. See if that makes any difference to their performance while using a fixed AI Strength, and if they start catching up to you again after a while.

4. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I need to restart the game for the AI to get to the level I set and to have the "reset" button work properly when I want to go back to the default settings of a car (and avoid the game considering I am driving a GT3 when I choose a DTM 92, I had a BMW E30 with the same handling than a MP4-12C two days ago). No strange things of this kind when I started playing the game, I have a brand new and powerful pc so I suppose it comes from my internet which is not very fast at some moments or perhaps it is due to a pick of players connected.
    If there was no player with strange comments or questions before, now there is at least one and it's me :D
    Hope it will go back to normal.

Thanks for answering.