Driver Ranking?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bob Pearson, May 24, 2020.

1. Bob Pearson

Bob Pearson Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Can someone please explain how the driver ranking system works. I mean the A B C D rank I see against drivers names. I've seen the reputation and rating threads, but can't find any reference to the ABCD ranks. Interested to know how they are assigned and how to climb the ladder as it were. Running before I can walk (race) here, but may as well try and set some goals.
    Thanks

2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Those are the time attack ranks. You get them by taking part in the competitions. The higher up the order you finish in those the higher your rank will be (not immediately tho as theyre only updated once in a while). Dont know the numbers for all the ranks but to get an A rank you have to finish inside the top 10% on average for example.
    These ranks only really matter when you wanna take part in even more competitions, mainly championships. There are some (the german raceroom championship not long ago for example) where say the best 30 drivers of each rank qualify for multiplayer races within their rank and so on

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. BasicBlaq

BasicBlaq New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    • Informative Informative x 1