Driving view problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jun23, Oct 9, 2017.

1. jun23

jun23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all good evening, there's a question i wanted to ask:

I think my in game display view is strange, it cropped out a lot extra view. I thought it was normal because I don't play this game often. Until recently I watched some gameplay at youtube, the driving view is different even the same car that I drove.

Left is what I saw on youtube, right is what i can see in my computer screen when I am playing. I am not sure if this can be done in setting coz i couldnt find a related setting of driving view.

Attached Files:

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    There are two settings regarding to that.

the first is Field of View in the global Video-Settings. For that view like it is in that Youtube-Video, it should be around 1 - 1.3 in the setting.

The second Setting is Driver-Seat-Position. You need to bind some keys for that in the secondary Controller-settings. There you find Options to move the seat Up/Down and Forward/Backward. After binding a key you can move the seat in while you have startet a session and sit in the car. The Seat-Position is individual for every car. So if you load a different car you need to set that again for this specific car.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    For the FOV you can start with the "ideal" FOV using a calculator, then adapt a bit to your feeling.

• Useful Useful x 2
  4. jun23

jun23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks guys! I will make a try!