Bug DTM 2015 BMW + Moscow Full = no fueling at pitstops

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by spyshagg, Jun 12, 2016.

1. spyshagg

spyshagg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    This bug keeps haunting me.

I always confirm fuel "safe" and make sure its "green". Yet, the pitstop does not fuel my car.

I Pitted again a few laps later when I realized it didn't fuel me, and it happened exactly as before: it does not fuel my car. This keeps happening to me in Racedepartment club races.

I don't know what logs are needed, but I uploaded the entire session logs.

Also, here is the replay.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/72dz6p1ewgoaoad/2016-06-12 Moscow Raceway Full_2.zip?dl=0

very disappointed this keeps happening time and time again

Attached Files:

2. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    This happen yesterday in a mp race on Hockenheim I did a pitstop every lap to get it to refuel but it didn't... I figgured it didn't refuel because there was enough fule left in the car to last the race so I didn't actualy need fuel.. but maby it was not working at all.. ?

3. spyshagg

spyshagg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    in my case I ran out of fuel 5 corners after my last pitstop, and lost 3rd place 5 minutes till the end.

In your case, I dont know how it behaves in that condition (having enough fuel)

4. Pascal Herbig

Pascal Herbig Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    As far as I know refuelling is not allowed in DTM.

5. Joshua Spann Jr

Joshua Spann Jr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Have you tried to see if this is happening in single player, or if it is a multiplayer, issue, i just did a 8 min DTM15 race at Moscow Full, started with 2 laps of fuel and pitted to fuel with the safe option and it worked for me, took me from 2liter to 16liter

6. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    You could have hit the nail on the head here. I did a 30 minute race with GT3 on Raceroom Raceway classic. I had pitstops on and fuel set to safe. I carried out the pitstop with about 13 minutes left to go. At about 8/9 minutes remaining crew chief said I had used half of my fuel but had not mentioned anything about fuel before the stop.

7. Mich Angel

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Might add that the race I did was with the GT3 cars MP 30 min race mandatory pitstop and it wasn't serious so that's why I keep going into the pit every lap until pit closed to get refueled but got no refuel.. (and I had fuel enough for rest of race so realy didn't need it) this is only time this happens, as far as I can remember but it was like that all night on all tracks with GT3

8. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    If DTM2015-rules are set, there is no refuelling allowed.

9. spyshagg

spyshagg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    The RD servers are usually on a custom rule set. It also happened to another driver this race.

I don't race offline.

It happens randomly. Perhaps I should have named my topic differently.
    In every RD club race I enter, there is always someone saying the pitstop didn't refuel. To me it happened twice in two different races.

10. Joshua Spann Jr

Joshua Spann Jr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    When you have time, can you try it offline and let us know what happens?

11. spyshagg

spyshagg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    sure but its not specific to this car+track combo. Its random.

12. Riverside

Riverside Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, it happened to me too; checked with RD host and he did not have DTM rules enabled; I had it set to "Normal" and pit during open window; this also happened to me before with a different car, guessing GT3, but I thought it was my bad until @spyshagg brought it up after the race and, because of the last time, I had made sure it was activated, etc.

13. Mich Angel

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    OK I have noticed one thing, if you have enough fuel to last the race based on how much you used so far in a race, it dont refuel the car. But if you have less than to last the race, it seem to do the refuel as requested....
    Tried to do refuel today with GT3 and it work if you need fuel as it seem, if this is intentionally done so or just coincidence I don't know. :D

14. spyshagg

spyshagg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    well like i said i ran out of fuel 4 or 5 corners after leaving the pits. The game ignored my request two pitstops in a row.

15. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Do you mind sharing the server settings here?
    We've been trying to reproduce this for a while in the office now, unsuccessfully. We have been able to refuel every time.

16. kendoslow

kendoslow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    If this helps
    race settings.jpg

17. spyshagg

spyshagg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Awesome, thanks Kendoslow :)

18. Riverside