DTM 2021?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joakim Tärnström, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Joakim Tärnström

Joakim Tärnström Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    With the announcement of Assen, could we expect DTM 2021 to be announced soon? The whole 2021 calendar can now be recreated, most of the cars already exists (albeit with a different BOP).

2. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    The DTM 2021 isnt DTM but GT3 :) I see no interest except for the Ferrari. Now that there is Assen, I will see the 2019 DTM with the Aston Martin or SuperGT

3. Joakim Tärnström

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    DTM 2021 being GT3 is the point. It’s only a matter of liveries and driver names.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I think they still have to pay for the license. It's a shame to pay for a championship license just for Ferrari. Afterwards, the more content there is, the happier people are. But for me there are big gaps elsewhere and we are already invaded by GT3 in all the games

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    My personal enthusiasm for DTM died in 2019/20 with the announcement of Class One being cancelled tbh.
    The 2020 cars are a pretty addition to the collection but not much more to me - still in love with the 2012-18 series and also those before from 2000 on ( ITC too), but well, there are a lot of cars missing. I would appreciate if RRE/ S3 could close THAT gap.
    Another GT3 Series even with a DTM Icon on the bonnet ? Meh...super interesting :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    That wouldnt really do it. Youd still miss the ferrari and the lamborghini (plus the mclaren that took part in a few rounds). So were actually missing about half the cars at this point and im not too confident well get the italians..

7. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    I think having ADAC and GTR3 is already a muddle so adding a third brand for the same class would be even worse.

• Like Like x 1
  8. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Considering the fact that a new DTM Esports league will be announced soon, I guess it's certain that the DTM GT3 cars will be added to the game.

I think that the new class will have different physics and a different performance index, though. DTM uses no tire warmers and a different BoP than other GT3 series.

9. Joakim Tärnström

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Maybe an opportunity for Racerroom to acquire licenses for the missing GT3 (Ferrari and Lambo) cars through DTM.

• Agree Agree x 3