Question DTM Competitions - vRP prize

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Deni Kremer, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Got my redeem code now! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    I haven't received anything! What about me?!

:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Same here :D Got the code! Ty guys! Respect as always ;)

4. Anthony Cicciarelli

Anthony Cicciarelli New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hey can any of the mediators for Race Room tell us if we are going to get our points? It sure looks like it's not going to happen. This is very disappointing.

5. Marcus Jaeger

Marcus Jaeger Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Which points are you referring to? To the best of my knowledge all digital prize distribution is up to date.

6. Anthony Cicciarelli

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    For the DTM spring cup for any rounds.

7. Frankly

Frankly Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I haven't got any vRP for my top 100 in DTM 2014 Hungaroring competition!
    Yeah, and I've got vRP on Hungaroring before, but only w/ DTM 2013.
    Is it ok? Can I got my 25 vrps? :eek:

8. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  9. Anthony Cicciarelli

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I finished 21 in round 3 under amateur and it says Zero points. So are they only giving points for the top 100 not for each class.
    I wish it was a little more clear. I have received other points in the past not being in the top 100 but in Armature was in the top 30?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  10. Alexis

Alexis New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi all , i wait redeem code,to Fanatec competition, i finish 34 amateur,, i wait again or i crying in my playseat, :confused: thanks
    Alexx

11. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    In the DTM Spring Cup, Cup points are only awarded to the players that finish in the total top 100, not per each difficulty.
    Looking at the 3rd round, your entry is in 160th place on the total leaderboard which is not high enough to get points.

Also, checking the current standings you have not received any points in this cup, so you must be confusing it with another competition we've run.

@Alexis Are you the player with the username aubagnais2? If so, you should have been sent an email with your redeem code.

@Frankly The points awarded in the DTM Spring Cup are not vRP. They are points that count toward the final standings in the cup.

12. Frankly

Frankly Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
  13. Hannes Wallstedt

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I'll have my colleague who works with competitions look into this when he gets back.

14. Alexis

Alexis New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I think I 'm in the wrong forum , it didn t DTM competition but Fanatec competition , and it was on one race , if I am not mistaken, my place is 34 th amateur and normally I will win

Top 50 Finishers - Amateur x1 DTM Experience 2014 RaceRoom Redeem Code
    http://game.raceroom.com/competitions/439/leaderboard?driving_model=1
    but I havent received anything !
    thank you

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anthony Cicciarelli

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Very misleading. There is way to much fine print. Also it makes it so that someone at the lowest level will never be able to get points. I did receive my 50 points one time but did not think I was in the top overall 100 but was way under that in amateur. You guys in the next class don't even bother it's a waste of time.

16. chapman

chapman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a quick question about vRP prizes, like in the latest ADAC GT competitions:
    This means that you can win only once an vRP prize with this ADAC '14 content or you can be eligible in alternate competitions?

17. Marcus Jaeger

Marcus Jaeger Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Those two events had different win conditions. Both applying only to ADAC GT Masters 2014 competitions.

Please check your PMs.

18. Anthony Cicciarelli

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I get it! Like I said if you do not race in Get Real then the competitions are a total waste time. You would think you would have something geared towards the lower level players in this game also.

19. Hannes Wallstedt

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    That message was not directed at you.

We have had several competitions where players in both Novice and Amateur were also winning prizes.
    Competition we are running right now that do this are the Win vRP with GT Masters, Race to win vRP with DTM 2014 and Race to win DTM Experience 2014 competitions.

These all reward players who place high enough within their own difficulty level.

In the particular series of competitions we've been discussing above, the DTM Spring Cup, we do not. This is because in the end there are only 23 spots on the grid in the concluding MP session, including those taken by the real DTM drivers who will attend. When so few spots are up for grabs in a one-time event it only makes sense to leave that solely up to the drivers own ability to get in. If we want to get a grid of players who will be able to keep the pace and compete with these real race drivers we must draw from the fastest drivers we have in the game.

Of course we would love it if every player in the game had the opportunity to race with these guys, but unfortunately it is not really possible.

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  20. ddawo

ddawo Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    HI I finished the last two competitions DTM 2014 and ADAC 2014 in 100 and do not have any vRP . I waited up to a week earlier now it takes a lot more :confused: ??

• Agree Agree x 1