Problem DTM experience 2015 problem

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Blanky, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Blanky

Blanky New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi i bought dtm experience 2015 dlc but i can't activate how do you acticate it?

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Where did you buy it? Maybe you need to enter the code in Steam instead of the Raceroom Store.

3. Blanky

Blanky New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i bought in steam but I haven't any code, I got all the cars and tracks of 2015, but does not appear the icon dtm 2015 in the main menu. I make the dtm championship myself

4. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Menu’s where changed along time ago but the ruleset is there and can be customized to your liking all that is missing is menu layout

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  5. Blanky

Blanky New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    so I have to put the tracks myself? , I thought that buying the dlc of the dtm 2015 I had a separate program.

6. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    A few years ago, there was a separate menu for the DTM Experience, but they changed it so that all content is now integrated into the base game. You can create a custom championship with the DTM 2015 rules preset, but you have to add the tracks to the calendar yourself.

7. Berthelot

Berthelot New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Blanky,

once you purchased the pack on stem, how did you put it on the raceroom game? Is it a downloaded pack?

Thanks.

8. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    When you start the game the next time, it should detect that you bought a Steam DLC and unlock the content for your profile. I would generally advise against buying the Steam DLCs and buy content in the ingame store instead, though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  9. Berthelot

Berthelot New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There are some packs in g2a that are quite cheaper that in other places like steam or the official game web site. That is the reason I would redeem a code in steam. I hope it is going to be okay.

10. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    The only reason this might not work for you, or end up being revoked... is because you bought an illegal key from G2A.

Otherwise, as @majuh mentioned... Once you own the dlc on steam, the next time you launch the game, the game should recognize that you own the dlc on steam, and it should be unlocked in game for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ablaze

Ablaze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1