Question DTM Sponsors/Billboards

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by SellerieMitDip, Sep 9, 2020.

1. SellerieMitDip

SellerieMitDip New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone!

I've got a question regarding trackside sponsoring on DTM tracks while driving DTM cars. I'm only seeing the generic R3E billboards (Sector3, KW, etc.) instead of the correct DTM billboards (Aral Ultimate, Hankook, etc.). I know this has worked before so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong.

I purchased R3E content quite a while ago (Premium Pack). With that I got the 2013-2016 DTM seasons. I've never been able to switch to the "standalone" DTM Experience, I also never got the DTM Experience UI, only the standard R3E one.

When going on track all the DTM associated billboards are not there. This is what it should look like (look at the billboards):

I don't have any DTM trackside sponsoring. It doesn't work with ADAC GT Masters or WTCC (WTCR) as well. Only generic sponsors showing.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

2. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    This was part of the experiences, wich we don't have any more.

3. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    You can still see them on some tracks if you like to:
    Brands Hatch (Indy), Spielberg (GP), Moscow Raceway (Short) (2013 DTM), (FIM) (other DTM), Oschersleben (A Course), Zandvoort (GP), Hungaroring (GP)...might've missed some :p
    Greetings

4. SellerieMitDip

SellerieMitDip New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the answers! Well, at least there are still some tracks with the advertising on. Even though I'm still puzzled on why they decided to disable them on some tracks, but not others :confused:

5. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    Most of them gone because of track updates...You can't pin them anymore on the places they are supposed to be :D
    Greetings

• Agree Agree x 1