Problem Erreur 2103

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Dom 007 Le BOSS, Jul 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dom 007 Le BOSS

Dom 007 Le BOSS New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello
    I have a big problem for 3 months, I can't resolve a 2103 error message at the beginning it was our error message so I did the RaceRoom Racing update
    and after I got this message I got you the message:

Your account has been temporarily disabled.
    This deactivation will end on [UTC] This user accout has been disabled please contact support ...
    If you would like to contact support please click here.

so I contacted the support several times but without results and in addition it does not say when the deactivation ends!

I really need help please !!!!!!

2. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    @Dom 007 Le BOSS I'm pretty sure your game ban is related to your behavior on the track

• Like Like x 7
  3. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Racerroom ..... and you decide it for ur own without hearing the partipicans first..... like Putin?..... in what kind of (utopian) world you are living? First you have to listen to the partipicans before you can make a decision....you are not god

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Before a game ban is applied evidence (video or direct replay file) is watched. When you click the box that says "I agree" when installing the game you agree to all the rules that are in place. Breaking the rules has consequences.

5. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    and you think it is a adequate way to decide about this arbitrary without any hearing the partipicans?
    ok... pls send me the (checked) regulations, where this is announced....
    may be the incidents has a history....
    and from where shall someone know, for what he is banned? And how he can change his behavior, if he does not know why...
    this is unbelievable.....in the EULA is nothing in that direction.... only cheating is a subject...

6. Cabriojoschy

Cabriojoschy New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to say, but when I watch the video there is no room to hear the participants. This is clearly intentional wrecking so I really like, that these „kind of racers“ are banned. All these „crash kids“ should play Forza or something else in Single Player mode.

• Like Like x 1
  7. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    obviously you dont understand my intention.... of course it is a inappropriate behaviour... but did you see any other racers on the track....?
    if RRE wants followship of rules.... they have to declare this rules... in the EULA there is nothing and the hint, that it is announced in a 2 second on screen message is ..... ridiculous....
    and if i would announce every incident, where s.o. kicks me out of the track.... you probably would drive on your own on the track....

8. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.