Problem Error 2104

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Bujez, May 12, 2020.

1. Bujez

Bujez New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @J-F Chardon I got this reply to my ticket which doesn't sort nor clear anything, the fact that is marked as "resolved" just add fuel to the fire.

It's 5 days that I can't use the product I paid for, without getting any meaningful information.

As You invited me to read EULA chapter 16, I invite You to read chapter 20. of the same EULA

Attached Files:

2. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Man... you cheated, you got banned. I'm not sure how to make it more clear really.

Don't cheat.

3. Bujez

Bujez New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Again I didn't cheat, I explain myself. Regardless of that it would be common courtesy to at leas send a email in the line of:

You have been find in violation of Chapter 16 of RaceRoom EULA for "some reason" Your account is suspended "some time"
    You may file a complain at "some emal"

kind regards,
    XY

How hard is it?

May I know for how long my account is suspended?!

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    i would assume indefinitely

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.60/

you are in breach of forum rules final warning

Andi

5. Bujez

Bujez New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My apologize for the inappropriate language, I did edited out does parts.

In 10 yeas I'we been administrating an online racing community, before pressing the ban button I made sure that the person in question got an email with all the detail about why he will get ban and every single one of them got the chance to explain them self. Especially I was vary careful before calling someone cheater.

Now I find my self ban from RaceRoom for something I didn't do and after 5 days I get "don't cheat" cmon guys I can't believe that this is you "standard procedure"

Attached Files: