Problem Error 503!!!!! server not available

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by aljuani, Apr 18, 2019.

1. aljuani

aljuani New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone and thanks for your help.
    Let's see if you can help me.
    Since last Saturday, when I try to enter the game I get the error 503 and this starts to be very frustrating.
    I have installed raceroom on several computers and the same error always appears, so I rule out faults on my computer or files.
    I have also contacted the raceroom technical support and they have told me to check the web version of the portal but I do not know how it is done and the technical service does not give me more information.
    I bought content from the game because it really seems like a good game but I start thinking about claiming my investment, it's very frustrating not to get more information !!!!!!!!
    Has anyone else had the same problem? and how have you solved it?
    Thanks and I hope to see you soon on the tracks.

2. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
  3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Did it run before last Saturday? Has anything changed on your internet-connection?
    The 503-Error is often a time-out error when the connection to the server takes to long. When many of us get that error at the same time, that problem is often related to the Raceroom-Servers. But at the moment it doesn't seem to suffer anyone else. So it probably is related to your connection.

4. aljuani

aljuani New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello again and thanks for answering
    Yes, on Saturday morning it worked correctly but in the afternoon it stopped working.
    I have checked my internet connection and the ping is low, therefore the speed is good, in addition my other iracing simulator works without any problem.
    I do not know what else I can look at.