eSports WTCC - Discussion

Discussion in 'Esports WTCC' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Lixma

Lixma Honorary QA

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    lol....so true

it's a sickness

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. John Brandow

John Brandow Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Thanks so much guys. Not so much the Kamikaze thing as I have never found speed that way but its trying to find a decent balance here. Its like I am tip toeing everywhere. I actually have a fair amount of actual seat time at this track at it is very much like this in a real car as well but wow is this frustrating. I am going to try and go back to the stock set up and adjust as needed instead of starting from my own base set up. I know this track is all about just letting it roll but its so hard not to push when you only need a few tenths.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Norbert Leitner

Norbert Leitner Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    In turn 1 you have to brake a bit while you pressing throttle a bit before you can actually brake in a straight line for the corner (still press a little throttle to stabilise the car) You have to try it how many brake, throttle is good for your driving style and line in the turn to make the turn comfortable.
    Yeah this corner is not the easiest, but at least you can mark a braking point. At 9A corner (http://www.thewhyofriding.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/infineon.png) there is nothing in the track to mark a braking point, it's so hard to find there where to brake.

4. John Brandow

John Brandow Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Norbert. In my GTI there is a bump at turn one that I used as my brake marker it is not in the game so it is a bit of a guess but I seem to have it sorted visually now. the braking point for turn 9 I have found. Not sure it will work in traffic though :)

5. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Why does my lap time is not recorded when I see there's 25 minutes remaining in this competition round? Cause of local time (1:36 UTC+2)?

6. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Your laptime shows up as 1:48.180 on both the leaderboard and my export. Is that correct?

7. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Yes, it was updated with delay.

8. Roman TRT

Roman TRT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
  9. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    That is so weird, cause the teams are correct... I will investigate that today.

10. Richard Dobsa

Richard Dobsa New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys. I just wanted to mention last night's div1 qualifying. More specifically about going like a madman on the warmup lap. Few drivers did it last night almost crashing others, everybody else queued up, going with reasonable speed on the circuit, waiting for their turn to speed up and start the flying lap, then someone from behind pushes forward like a crazy man. I am especially angry with Tim Heinemann in the green Zengő Honda. Crashing into me from behind in the 130R sending me into the barriers cost me losing 5 mins of the 15 mins qualifying got me so frustrated. Broadcast even showed him hitting another driver under the bridge before me. Why the crazy rush to be in front? Everybody let's be more careful and thoughtful from now on if I may ask. Thanks!

11. Balruck

Balruck New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Super pole was good solution ^^

12. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Yes, we will use the private qualifying in Macau. I don't even want to know what will happen on that track.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Bergaufbremser

Bergaufbremser Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Will someone stream the testrace tomorrow?

14. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I won't, but you can join as a spectator.