eSports WTCC - Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'Esports WTCC' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Apr 17, 2017.

1. John Brandow

John Brandow Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    1. What's your name? John Brandow
    2. What is your history in simracing? I ran a Forza Touring car series for many years and made the jump to PC racing about 1 year ago. A few series race wins a some great battles so far. I almost exclusively drive FWD.
    3. What wheel or other steering device do you use? I use a modified Thrustmaster TX with a 300 mm suede rim and Fanatec pedals
    4. How did you find out about the eSports WTCC? Facebook
    5. What are your hopes and dreams for the season? To have a bunch of fun but run in as many of the races as possible. Always be D2 or D1.
    6. Who will win the online multiplayer championship? Not sure it still seems so open.
    7. If you are stranded on a deserted island and you can take 3 things with you, what would you take? Lots and lots of food and water :) A guitar and hopefully a friend.

2. T-Wade78

T-Wade78 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What's your name?
    Thomas Aram
    2. What is your history in simracing?
    I started off when I was about 7 or 8 with F1 Racing Simulation by UbiSoft (1996 Season) - then once I was a bit older I got into NR2003 and Grand Prix 4 - Then GTR2 - Then iRacing. I am a regular on iRacing since 2011 as well as GTR2, RaceON, Automobilista for offline stuff, but, having recently re-discovered RaceRoom I think my other offline games will see some dust as both Online and Offline racing is wonderfully covered in this game!! Awesome sim!
    3. What wheel or other steering device do you use?
    Logitech G27 on a Fanatec CSL seat (simrig) - looking to go full Fanatec upgrade, but no rush as I still enjoy my current setup!
    4. How did you find out about the eSports WTCC?
    Re-downloaded the game this week after a year or two of ignoring it. I was running DTM and WTCC offline for a day before checking the online part of this game and found THIS!!
    5. What are your hopes and dreams for the season?
    On my first proper day in the competition I've managed to put myself P16 overall, with I hope plenty of time to still come! So I'm gonna have to be confident and aim high! Hopefully make Div 1 for every race I can enter and get into the championship table and watch myself race on the WTCC YouTube channel!!
    6. Who will win the online multiplayer championship?
    I've yet to learn about the competition! There are some seriously talented guys up front though! Looking forward to learning all about them!
    7. If you are stranded on a deserted island and you can take 3 things with you, what would you take?
    Infinite batteries, some form of new TV that uses batteries and my hard drive full of motorsport!!