Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Revvin, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Clover

Clover Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    The biggest issue with these pedals is that you can't get your hands on them before hell freezes over. :(

2. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    I have v1 and some issues with loadcell.

3. R. Winkler

R. Winkler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    So how are things going with the CSPs?
    Are the rumble motors working in R3E? Do you need a Fanatec wheelbase for them to work?

4. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    normally yes

5. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    im using it since a while, and i have to say i love it. it looks cool on the rig, the new loadcells are very good so far, the clustch and the gas feels perfect (for the clutch i prefer the stronger spring tho, which is also included in the package). About the rumble motors i cant say much, since im using the pedals with a t300 wheel through an USB port, no rumble for me (got the V2 base a week ago but did not have the time to install it on the rig).
    Only slightly negative thing so far is the bit "sticky" break pedal, it seems, the lubricant they use for the break system is not the best one, which makes the break pedal a bit "sticky". it is nothing really serious, but as you push the pedal and start to compress the PU foam inside, it doesnt go as smooth as you expect it. many ppl suggest to take it appart and use dry lubricant spray insted of the factory grease. bought the lubricant, but did not have the time to try it.

This is a very decent pedals set, and with all lthe accessories, features, immersion it worth the money.

Update: So i hooked up the v2 base, and plugged the pedals directly into the base. Under r3e i dont really feel any rumble (in the wheel settings i have ABS off), so i think R3E do not use this feature directly.
    I tested it on PCars as well, which supports the rumble feature, and i have to say it is much better than i expected. I thought it is just a useless extra feature for advertising, but now i can see potential in it, however not only in the way as Fanatec imagined it i guess.
    Additionally to its basic feature, to get response during braking and accelerating, actually it could be used as a "buttkicker". Of course it is not that strong, but still can give a good feel for example when you driving thorugh curbs...

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015