Fanatec CSP v2 Brake Rumble

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Pfalzdriver, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Greetings,

I'm having a very weird problem with the pedals named at the title.

Brake rumble never works, except after a race. Even within Fanatecs configuration utility they dont rumble. But as soon as a race is finished, my car is at the inlap, the timer to the end counts down and the AI is using the brake, the pedal starts vibrating.

Hardware-Specs:
    - CSP v2 connected to a CSW v1 (64bit v231), which is connected to a USB 2.0-Port.

Some months ago the brake rumble worked perfectly with Fanaleds, but from one day to another it just stopped. So I thought maybe the lill motor is trashed, because of the non working vibration within the config utility, and stopped thinking about this issues. But after the latest update of R3E, the above mentioned happened, so now I know the motor is still working, and I'm completely confused. :D

Any ideas?

2. testdriver69

testdriver69 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    as long as the rumble does not work in the fanatec control something is wrong. try to reinstall drivers and test fanatec control again. i would connenct the padals to my laptop and test if they behave different compared to my gaming pc, what's what i would try
    i have my pedals connected to an usb port directly ... did you try that ?

3. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Yep, same results. :)

Guess I really need to reinstall them ...

Edit: Reinstalled it yesterday, problem remains the same. Kind of annoying.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016