Fanatec elite lc brake pedal problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by richlevy2003, Apr 30, 2018.

1. richlevy2003

richlevy2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    I got these a couple weeks ago, spent some time racing with them this weekend online. I noticed even in the same car I was woefully slower than almost everyone in the race. Doing some investigation this morning I noticed I had the wrong driver loaded ( I was using the clubsport pedal instead of the elite pedal selection in raceroom). The next thing I uncovered was that the brake pedal was VERY sensitive, just touching the pedal applied a small force of braking. These pedals do not appear to have much adjustment, having not checked the manual before asking this:):rolleyes: (it's a guy thing), anyone run into this yet with these pedals. I am still slower than other cars in gt3, at tracks with long straights like spa it is very noticeable. I gained 10mph at the end of the straight after El LA Rouge at spa just with the driver, and another 4 to 6 mph by keeping my foot of the brake till I hit a braking zone.

Thanks

2. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Try lowering the brake pedal sensitivity to 25% and set a small amount of deadzone to the brake pedal.
    Both in Raceroom Settings.

• Like Like x 1
  3. richlevy2003

richlevy2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, that worked perfectly. Tuned exactly like I want it now.