Problem Fanatec Porsche Gt2 input lag

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Metlicovez Matej, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Metlicovez Matej

Metlicovez Matej New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello, i have a problem.When i have rapid transitions,slides,or jumping over curbs for a second the wheel give no input to the game and i lose the ffb,like the car is floathing in the air and the wheels dont touch the ground.Example ,i steer right then quick left and the car continue steering right.Anybody have this problem or know how to solve it?
    thanks to everyone who can help me

2. Gordie

Gordie Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Hi mate, I've experienced similar with the GT3 RS v2 wheel. Have you made sure that your wheel's FFB settings are not set too high and clipping?
    This can be checked by using the in-game FFB meter by pressing key 1.

Also you should try to ensure your wheel is plugged in via a USB3.0 port if possible.

3. Metlicovez Matej

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,its so similar wheels ... so u had almost same problem?I checked and set to minimum force but its so low can almost feel it ... maybe i must start save some money for a new wheel?:rolleyes: What wheel u have now if i can ask?

4. Gordie

Gordie Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I still have the GT3RS but currently working on a diy direct drive. Here are the in-game settings that I use;
    FFB Intensity - 100%
    Smoothing - 15%
    Steering Force Intensity - 65%
    Minimum Force - 5%
    Understeer - 50%
    Vertical Load - 65%
    Lateral Force - 65%
    Steering Rack - 100%
    Slip - 40%
    Kerb - 10%
    Everything else at 0%. I usually have each car set to;
    Wheel Range - 540
    Steering Lock - 18 to 20
    FFB Multiplier - 1.300
    Not sure if your wheel has settings actually on the wheel but mines is Sen-Off, FF-100 and everything else either off or 0.

Hope that helps, these are fairly underpowered wheels by todays standards but they can feel good if set up right.

5. Gordie

Gordie Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    The individual car settings I have shown there are generally for GT3 cars, others can vary. I also found that the Animated Driver Wheel/Arms lagged a bit so I have them off.

6. Metlicovez Matej

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thnx mate ,i will try it tomorrow. Yea,are pretty old wheels,today standards are every day higher so u r forced to buy new wheel...Anyway thnx again ,i will let u know if helped :)