FFB changes with running triScr?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RWB Charger, Nov 26, 2018.

1. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    New member here but have had the base game for a couple of years but just bought the premium pack and have been delving in to it, the biggest problem I came across was getting the FFB right, it's taken days!

I run an Accuforce V1 and was trying to set it up without using Sim Commander 4 but just could not get it right, the wheel was brutally heavy, got that dialled out but could not get rid of the mid corner 'twang' the wheel would fight me and bounce around, so I started using SC4 to dial out some the issues and got close but still didn't feel right.

I am using triples and was just using NV surround but last night set up proper triScr and wow the FFB was completely different and felt natural, no bouncing or oscillations!!

Am I crazy or does triScr affect the FFB and is it somehow ties to it as it now feels great!!

Cheers

2. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Scratch that, found the issue, if the default Accuforce FFB profile is used to set up then the bouncing and oscillations exist but for some reason when I did the triScr I had to manually input the steer left and right on the Accuforce so it looks like it picked it up as a custom wheel, there is a problem with the Accuforce profile, FFB feels great now!

3. TDIdriving

TDIdriving Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

i use the accuforce v2, i have the same wobbling in curves and so on. now i found out, set the slip effect to zero and the bouncing and osscillations is gone.
    Best regards

4. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I found not using the accuforce profile in game is a better solution and I can use 20% slip to feel the tyres scrubbing, it wasn't that effect causing it, only way I could make it smoother was to use a lot of dampening which made it rubbery and numb, much better using a custom profile.

5. A.K.Racing

A.K.Racing New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    can you send me your setting im using accuforce v2 pro and have problem full of oscillations plus no road texture can be pronounce in FFB!like gliding in space not on race track !