FFB Guide - Fanatec DD1 & DD2 - December 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alex Hodgkinson, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson Sector3 Developer

Ratings:
    +1,339 / 0 / -0
    Default Fanatec DD profiles were developed only with none-beta software. Ie. driver 335 and not using Fanalab.

2. mart1968

mart1968 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Was using standard driver when the update came. Did switch to Beta driver because i was not happy with what i got. Hoping to make it better.

3. BrianBosch

BrianBosch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Then I think you have a setting in Fanalab enabled which triggers the almost continuous pedal rumble. Not behind my rig now to check. Was it rumble when you drive a certain speed in Fanalab?

4. mart1968

mart1968 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    DonĀ“t be worry to much about the rumble. The missing feedback in the force feedback is what bother me most. The rumble is just a annoying side note.
    And i am sure that the rumble want to tell me slip and understeer what i would like to feel in the wheel.

5. STISH

STISH Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hi @Alex Hodgkinson,
    I just bought a Formula V2 steering wheel, I am with your settings and I have violent oscillations with certain cars, can you tell me which parameter to change to avoid this? Thanks

6. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson Sector3 Developer

Ratings:
    +1,339 / 0 / -0
    Which cars are you finding that with?

7. STISH

STISH Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    It happens to me when I enter the track, tested with the C7 GTR3 and the FR3.

8. STISH

STISH Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    @Alex Hodgkinson

I drive a little more this weekend, it happens with all cars. As soon as I get in the car there is a kind of vibration (I have the engine vibration setting set to 0) and if I don't hold the steering wheel, it amplifies and the steering wheel goes crazy.