FFB related

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turtle Power, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    It is worth mentioning that GTR2 and GTR4 cars have amazing detailed force feedback. Driving with Direct Drive Wheel is a pure pleasure.

GTR3 cars, the FFB is great but a little less information coming through the wheel in comparison to the GT2 and GT4 cars. I personally love the stiffness in GT3 and just a minor touch of improvement would make a significant difference for better.

GTO and DTM 1992, some really good cars there but the FFB is calling for some serious polishing. Or maybe I have no idea what I am talking about :p

Overall, as far as I am concerned, Sector 3 Studios are doing an absolutely brilliant job and never fails to disappoint on a large scale:eek::eek:......I'll take it back, just a joke :D:p:D

Cheers

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    yeah I'd say exactly the same with my Fanatec v2.5

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. RWB 3vil

RWB 3vil Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Yes the FFB in this game is rather marvelous. As for the DTM 92 they may feel different to other cars as they are still on the old physics system I believe so they will feel better once they re do that series.

4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    thing is as more things get implemented , and then it gets tweaked more series old a new come to life , between the tyres and suspension and the rest of the model ....

its getting there

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  5. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I trust that things will get better and better.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019