Released FFB Updates

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Mar 9, 2016.

1. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0

Give less settings, people will ask for more
    Give more settings, people will ask for less
    :confused:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Honestly not sure if this is being worked on or not, sorry mate. I dont think any of the beta-testers have an Accuforce, because if they did, they would be able to give you better insight.

Might I ask what is wrong with how your wheel works in game? I know the Logitech G29 doesnt have an official profile, but worked with a few minor hiccups. And I believe it is getting an official profile soon (although no help for you).

Yep, agree with you here. Bit annoying to go through multiple screens and settings just to get the rotation of the wheel in-game to match your own, and need to set the DoR manually for different cars.

Luckily, this will be fixed in the next patch ;)

With the next patch, you wont have to set the in-game wheel to visually match your own. It does it automatically. As well as each car automatically setting the DoR, which you no longer need to set either. :) I think this will be a big hit.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Nate, basically would like the wheel to auto match the settings of individual cars wheel rotation. I have mine set at 720 which works ok but if there was a correct wheel profile it should all happen automatically I think.

Also to the point I mentioned earlier where the software that drives the Accuforce, Simcommander4 has the ability to use the sims real physics output to make Foundation Feedback which means I could turn off the game FFB. It works brilliantly in Dirt Rally for instance but it has no effect in RRRE. I think if there were a recognised profile it may work but I cannot be absolutely sure about that.

4. Skyroad

Skyroad New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Йоу пацаны. Когда большое обновление выйдет? В России заждались все.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Скоро ™

• Funny x 13
    • Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Love it! x 1
  6. Skyroad

Skyroad New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much. Really looking forward to.

7. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    не приходит достаточно быстро, скоро !
    o_O

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    LoL :) what is to dislike about that ? The google translation was "soon does not come quick enough" or just another way of wishing the patch comes quicker so we don't wait too long :rolleyes: but whatever floats your boat :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    I think it's for using cyrillic letters nobody understands.:eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Raaf

Raaf Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    The intended persons evidently did understand.

11. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Ok sorry if I somehow offended anyone :( it was just for fun and I did not realise cyrillic characters could in anyway cause anybody to be upset - was not my intent :confused: ... so sorry to those people - won't happen again ! :cool:

12. mister dog

mister dog Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    я надеюсь, что вы выучили свой урок !

13. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Ok, but I do not know, what is the lesson ? Because there was no bad words in what I said - not according to the translator. :confused:

14. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Hey @Blanes,
    don't worry yourself,;) @Peter Koch was consistent and decorated @J-F Chardon as well, just making a joke.:p
    Apart from this, I think it's fair enough to use a language, that is comprehensible to everybody.
    And sometimes a bad rating is better than none.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Oh Ok LoL :) I wanted to know what was so bad in the words used ? I thought it must have been swearing in some sort of slang way that the translator didn't pick up ... not to worry I was just puzzled about it is all ... just fun :p

You are a very handsome woman, by the way Fischy :D Bit Margaret Thatcher-esque.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. sixaxis-76

sixaxis-76 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Yes ! It would be more than nice to be able to ajust the rotation of the wheel for it not to stay locked at 180°

17. The Angry Hamster

The Angry Hamster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    The wheel rotation you have set in Car Setup -> Steering Settings, assuming you have your actual wheel profiler setup correctly, will be what your wheel is set to. If you mean visually, that is a separate option in Options -> Vehicles Settings where you can change the amount of 'wheel rotation animation'.

18. Chris Sercombe

Chris Sercombe New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Why is this, as the G920 is exactly the same as the G29, only difference is rev lights, exactly the same innards.

19. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Probably bc it is not exactly the same :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    What exactly happens when the FFB line goes under the yellow line? Just managed to run a couple of laps and the new effects and settings seem pretty good, but what I said above happens and the wheel starts to jolt. It happened on a straight.