Released FFB Updates

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Mar 9, 2016.

1. scottstev

scottstev New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I apologize for the simple question, but I've searched the forums and went all through the options menu and couldn't find it. How exactly do you turn on the FFB meter?

2. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    you have to assign a key to turn it on/off in controllers menu (i guess it is under secondary)

• Like Like x 1
  3. scottstev

scottstev New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    That was it. Thank you so much.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lilo18

Lilo18 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    thanks georg, please could you pass me the link to the g27 driver, I'm sure and down the last, but maybe I'm wrong

5. pargiNOS

pargiNOS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
  6. Lilo18

Lilo18 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

7. pargiNOS

pargiNOS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    Try to change the FFB multiplier, car setup/steering. Reduce the value until it suits you ;)

Greetings from Greece :)

8. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Sadly the update didn't correct the continuing turning wheel at the end of a race.
    At least it doesn't rotate anymore while standind in the pit, but at the end of a race it's pretty annoying to have the wheel turning.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Sascha Reynders

Sascha Reynders Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    On the Nordschleife and Tourist layouts of the 'Ring, my T500RS keeps rocking gently to the left and right while being stationary in the pits, even before turning on ignition and starter...it doesn't do that at the VLN or 24h layouts, and not at any other tracks I tried so far...strange. Never had that with my G29 before either.

Other than that, I think the ffb update is a massive improvement over the previous version, I get a lot more "feel" from what the car is doing than ever before. Great job Sector3: this definitely lifts R3E to a higher level ! :)

10. Kollo

Kollo Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    I'd love to see the FFB settings devided from key bindings into separate profile files.

11. RomKnight

RomKnight Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Since this is the FFB thread... at what rate does it updates? Out of curiosity.

12. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    im not sure if its just me or something. I haven't changed my ffb since my last settings i posted.. But since last nite the gear change seems really notchy. (like on my wheel its like "clunk -clunk" If i remember the shift was quite a nice smooth feedback. Also down the straight at norisring get the same notchy ffb . Has there been a small change to this since last update?!

13. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    A change in the FFB would lead to an Update of the game via Steam. So if there was an update there should be something to see in steam and you would have noticed before starting the Game.

Maybe it's because your wheel was cold in that moment? ^^

14. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Try lowering the min force.

15. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    This give the G27 lgs510_x64 driver released 2010 and seem to be the only one or latest I can find to the G27..
    If there is another I shore would like to get my hands on it, for on Logitech support there is no other to find. o_O

I can't find any drivers for the G27 64bit released at Mars 2016 as it is been said to use for logitech to get game work properly?? :confused:o_O

16. Hell-Fiend™

Hell-Fiend™ Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    am not sure what your looking at but i just checked the website click on Logitech Gaming Software Details (it says March 2016.). That was copy pasted from the website
    • Software Version: 5.10.127
    • Post Date: 14-MAR-2016
    • OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (or older), Windows 10
    • File Size:14.4 MB

• Like Like x 1
  17. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    See here.

Logitech is dumb and didnt change the version number with the update they did to the Profiler on March 14th.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mich Angel

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Ah! Thank you :D ...
    I should have known... ha ha ha... So many years producing so many products and they still mess up unbelievable :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Mich Angel

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    What a difference oh yeah!! :D now the wheel relay is connected to the car and the feeling is awesome :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. mister dog

mister dog Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    IMO after this latest update Raceroom now has the best and most detailed FFB of any racing game i know. Individual FFB slider and the FFB graph help a tremendous deal for finding that perfect mix of good FFB/ wheel resistance for all the cars separately. Every car i tried so far gave me tons of detail from the suspension, tyres and road surface once i got it dialed in.

This really is the finishing touch this game needed, as now the stellar sounds and graphics are combined with FFB that reflect the physics perfectly, so that creates one hell of an immersive experience.
    Great job S3 [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1