For sale Aiologs Sequential Shifter (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Turtle Power, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

If this post is inappropriate please remove.

For the fellow Raceroom members, just before I list this item on ebay, If you are in Australia and want to save a few dollars on a Brand New Aiologs Sequential Shifter now is your chance. First come, first served. Happy to sell it for $287AU plus postage. Save around $50

I've received it earlier this morning and due to my bad planing I could not find ways to mount this bad boy without affecting my current setup. Unfortunately no luck for me and I am kicking myself right now. :(

A few notes: I paid a little bit extra for this Aiologs shifter in order to have it built fully out of metal. No plastic at all. The top plate is metal too and it is the latest/ current revision. See photos.

I did not want to make my self even more sad by trying to drive cuz it would be incredible. BRAND NEW !

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you my details.

EDIT: SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  2. Ablaze

Ablaze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    I can feel your pain. :(
    If I may ask, is there no space for the shifter where you want to mount it or don't you have the fitting parts for mounting?

3. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I have fittings for it and wanted to mount close to the steering wheel but unfortunately it is in the way of some other gear that I use and not enough room.:(
    Such a good shifter, best I've seen for this price range. It deserves a lot higher price.