Bug Force Feedback problem with Logitech Momo Racing wheel.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Mesca Vlad, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Mesca Vlad

Mesca Vlad New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, i think i have a problem with my raceroom game...I use a Logitech Momo Wheel and since latest few patches(2-3 maybe) my force feedback doesn't work.For example,if i slide the car to a left corner (a drift if you want to) usually the wheel will turn right for counter-steer,but now the wheel stays stiff in the middle position,like the car is in perfect balance.This ruined the whole gameplay and i'm very dissapointed...i love this game and i want to participate in more competitions but in this situation i can't..A solution to this would be great.Thank you!

2. Sdemonnz

Sdemonnz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    I haven't had any issue like that with my G29 - but it kind of sounds like the "centering spring" is set too high? may need to check both Raceroom and Logitech software.
    Also just make sure you have allowed Raceroom (the game) to control your wheel settings, rather that the Logitech software...

Theres a few Logitech wheel setup guides on the Steam raceroom forum that may be worth a look just to be sure you haven't overlooked anything...

Hope this is of some help...
    Chris

3. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,508 / 0 / -0
    Make sure your logitech drivers are uptodate and that you "allow game to change settings" in the profiler.
    In game go to controller profiles and select the default profile for your wheel.

Also try to set dampers and springs to 0 in game as well as in the drivers.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    You're kidding, create a sim with FFB and physics and then you come up with an explanation to put everything to zero, no wonder that the top ten of the KTM competition ( and other competitions ) driving around like schoolboys.
    Here comes back to whether this sim is built around the G27 or other steering wheels ???
    I would be ashamed.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  5. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    :);)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. davekrijt

davekrijt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Make sure your logitech drivers are uptodate and that you "allow game to change settings" in the profiler.
    In game go to controller profiles and select the default profile for your wheel. well that diden't worked for me. in the begin from the game it flashes it for one second. so that didnt worked any idea how it is gonna work

7. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    That barely makes sense but I'll try regardless.

Springs and dampers to 0 has always been recommended by most.

The issue you have definitely sounds like the spring settings is very high, either in the profiler or in the ingame settings.

Does the actual MOMO wheel show up properly in the Logitech Profiler? I had an issue with Windows constantly "updating" my drivers and detecting my DFGT as the old blue Driving Force (the GT3 wheel basically).