Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Andy Kettler, Jun 11, 2018.
Forza Horizon 4 - Seasons Change Everything | Winter
Forza Horizon 4 - Seasons Change Everything | Spring
Forza Horizon 4 Gone Gold !, Demo – Available Today!
I enjoyed the demo. Might pickup during a sale.
Played the demo and it was great, but it could just as well be DLC so I'll wait for a sale, wont be buyng at full price.
The demo is fun & looks fantastic but I feel I've seen this all before in FH 3.
Not sure where PlayGround games go with the series if it's the same thing in a different location each release. Seems to me FH has the same issue PGR (RIP Bizarre Creations) had.
cant play FH3 anymore without reconnecting G25 pedals and shifter, another new map is good, and it is supposed to support multiple USB devices, but yea, same old, same old, another map, some new cars, do not pass go, do not collect $200
still I want to drive a sim MGB like mine, so it is worth getting just for that, and I like collecting all the cars,
guess I should download the demo, while I wait for a sale
Game Update October 1st, 2018
Later Today, we will be releasing a Content Update.
• General stability and performance improvements.
• Ultimate VIP Crown flair fixed.
• Stutters on Xbox One X while free roaming.
• Fixed issue when changing MSAA from 2x to 4x resulted in improper tree LOD rendering/popping until game restarted.
• Fixed stalls and large FPS drops during Initial Drive. Affected machines where the player had insufficient RAM for their quality settings.
• Fixed AMD GPU issue where switching MSAA settings without restarting resulted in black corruption on the environment.
• Environment streaming improvements for min spec machines.
• Added visual presets for Nvidia RTX 2070, 2080 and 2080Ti.
• Fanatec CSL Wheel - fix for handbrake stuck on.
• Wheel Force Feedback improvements.
It Is by far the best arcade-/funracer ahead of his predecessor Forza Horizon 3.
ton's of different races
UK as a location, for me it's a step back from south france (FH2) and Australia (FH3)
the map feels way smaller then the FH3 map.
the demo aint bad, the cars are not tail happy like they were in horizon 3, something I really really HATED!
(I can only assume it was that way for drifting? I HATE drifting) but LOVE cruising around an open world
Horizon 4 has more of a Test Drive Unlimited feel, I was hoping for a bigger map than 3 but I guess you cant have everything
Horizon 4 October 10th Update Changelog
Release Notes: October 11th, 2018
-Fixed the Goliath credit glitch
Official Horizon 4 Wheel & FFB User's Guide
Tried the demo last week and I think it's very good, it reminds me of my childhood when the NFS series had prestige and EA made at least tolerable games. The only reason I'm not getting it is that I already have too many racing games I don't have time to play with.
FH4 Release Notes: October 23rd, 2018
FH4 Release Notes: October 29th, 2018
FH4 Release Notes: November 7th, 2018
Separate names with a comma.