Free Track Test? That would be nice :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turtle Power, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I can recall RR used to have all the tracks available to try for free for a limited time only. It was really great and made me spend lots of money :eek:..... bought a few that day. I wish if we could test the tracks before buying (at least one lap per test). For instance, I bought a few tracks thinking I would like it and it turns out to be not what I expected. I might use unwanted tracks one day but for now, I'd rather have the one I like. And yes... free test drive is definitely one of the best features ever.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Ablaze

Ablaze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    That would be nice, indeed. Maybe with a fixed car per track to avoid abusing this feature.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Abusing this feature can be avoided by adding a track time limit, laps limit, and limited track tests. Maybe 2-3 tests max. From the buyer's point of view, it would be an absolutely brilliant feature I believe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lucas dos Santos

Lucas dos Santos Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I agree!

A free track test with a fixed car. Same when we do a free test drive in a fixed track.

About laps limit, 3 would be enough: one out lap, one timed lap and one in lap. It's enough to test the main features of the track.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    For those that have lower end PC's it gives the purchaser a chance to see how the track performs on their system
    I think this is a good idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    maybe the wrong game for you if you like hillclimb more than track-racing.

7. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Faur enough but the track preference is a subjective opinion and for that reason, I didn't specify what tracks I like.