Bug Friend

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by [ET] SHTRIX_UA, Apr 9, 2019.

1. [ET] SHTRIX_UA

[ET] SHTRIX_UA New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello! I had a break and I did not play for some time (last race, May 3, 2018). My break was due to the fact that for some reason I couldn’t play the game. I tried reinstalling, but they did not help either. Recently, I tried and everything worked for me. The main question that has arisen to me is that I had many friends, but now they are not displayed for some reason. I have new friends, but old ones are not displayed in my list of contacts. As an example, my old friend Nikita Shaposhnik, when I go to him, I am prescribed that he is my friend, but he is not on the list of friends. Everything is the same with all my old friends, and they are also not displayed in competitions.

Attached Files:

2. [ET] SHTRIX_UA

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I do not understand why you wrote the word "friend" so many times. Probably you did not understand, he was on my list of friends, but now he is not there, and I have him on the list!
    And the meaning is not only in Nikita, I had many friends who disappeared from my contact list

3. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Last year around september/october-ish there was a server crash or something along those lines that caused a lot of trouble regarding contacts in the game. Might well be that everybodys contacts got deleted back then which would explain what youre experiencing as well

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. [ET] SHTRIX_UA

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank! this is more interesting information

5. totalgamertb21

totalgamertb21 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Well, you can try to contact Nikita, and see if you're on his friends list.