Resolved G25 loosing rotation settings

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by oppolo, Feb 21, 2015.

1. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    hello
    anyone with my problem? sometimes I loose rotations steering and the G25 rotate only 180 degrees, now it's almost 1 hour I'm trying to find a solution, no matter going to car setup, profilers, close and open the game, close and restart PC...I have 3 profiler inside the game, H pattern, Seq gear, and PAD..no way what I'm doing to search a workaround....what could I do? tx

2. MaXyM

MaXyM Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Do you use Logitech profiler?
    If so, do you have separate game profiles switched automatically or particular one locked?

I don't know how perfect it works nowadays, but years ago I had problems with Logy profiler which behaves like loosing info about running game (probably game was loosing focus or so). In that case the profiler was switching settings to default.
    Anyway, since then I persistent profile option (Options/Global profiler settings)

Another way is to set default settings to what is required by R3E. In that case "Allow game to adjust settings" option is key one, I believe.

3. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    all is as it should be, the matter is, automatic rotation/lock doesn't work anymore, the wheel keeps 180 degrees, doesn't matter what I change in the car setup>steering settings.
    the last thing I can think is to verify steam cache

EDIT
    suddenly it works well
    I cant replicate it

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  4. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    the problem is still there, the rotation of my g25 is only 180 degrees....all my settings are as they should be...it's unplayble in this way

5. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    solved
    closed the logitech profiler and then launched the game