Question G5 Championship

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Cosmic, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Cosmic

Cosmic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I've been trying to create a custom championship for the G5 class with Zakspeed AI. I usually race against 15 opponents but at that limit I never see any Zakspeeds in the championship. I tried 19 as well but it wasn't until I ran 23 opponents that I got a couple Zakspeeds. I'd rather not run 23 cars to keep FPS up.

It almost looks like there is some order that the game uses to pick the opponents and that it isn't really random, is this true? Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Thats funny...I run the Zakspeed and see mostly Zakspeeds in the grid......???

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    For me it's random, just start it over again and you'll get different opponents. Purely down to chance.

4. Cosmic

Cosmic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I'm using the Dekon BTW. Not sure about any of the other cars but when I choose the Dekon I am seeing this issue. I have started several championships, probably around 8 to 10 so far and never see Zakspeeds unless its 23 cars. I just tried 15 and 19 AI again and no Zakspeed. And for whatever reason I always get Rudy Leiphem in the Fabcar.

5. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Confirmed. You always get the same drivers in the same order. I reported this issue, let's see what the devs say.
    Thanks for pointing this out.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015