Problem Game is crashing

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by waqid janjua, Dec 23, 2018.

1. waqid janjua

waqid janjua New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When i crash into a wall, loose control, go into the grass (anywhere off track) my game crashes to desktop. The wheel continues to turn as though its in a neverending crash. i hvae to disconnect the wheel even though game process is closed down.

I am using virtual reality in oculus rift, my wheel is thrusmaster ts-pc. i have zero issues in all other car racing sims.

Attached are the latest dmp file and a zip of the log files.

Attached Files:

2. waqid janjua

waqid janjua New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bump. Tried tons of things nothing is working. I’m new to this game and I’m about to just say duck it if I can’t get any help. This is unplayable.’I want to like the game but it’s impossible when the game crashes anytime I go off track or play for several laps. I can’t wven complete one qualify or race.

3. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    @waqid janjua Please put your PC specs in here. Has it ever work for you? Or have you only recently downloaded the game?

4. AnselmoPRO

AnselmoPRO New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Today is July 14, 2021, and I am having the same problem: "game crashes when car hits the wall, it can be in practice or during a race". Is there a solution for this problem yet? If so, please advise. Thank you!