Problem Game not lauching

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Viggdred, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Viggdred

Viggdred Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,
    I was playing when, suddently, the game freezed...had to close the computer, and since, I can't go back to the game....The game's loading for 10mn, now...
    It works perfectly with Assetto and Automobilista..
    Computer and web O.K, all seems perfect, exept raceRoom....
    I'm not alone experiencing this issue, though....

2. JTT - Gege21 - (FR)

JTT - Gege21 - (FR) Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Ok since the last night, the game stuck at the starting launch screen and don't launch this game properly. Two days ago I was playing this game in single player mod without any issue; I even purchased the Porsche's GTR and hadn't any issues.
    I verified my firewall (integrated Edge feature) and all seems normal. Something goes wrong on the side of the online mode.
    This game definitively needs a offline (Offline Steam mode) mode to be able to play that way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Leo Barcellos

Leo Barcellos New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    here it also happens to be in the startup screen and not op
    upload_2018-2-11_14-52-48.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Viggdred

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
  5. JTT - Gege21 - (FR)

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I have the exact same problem. Blocked at this start screen and RRRE don't respond. I have to kill the process via windows task manager.

6. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Same for me, both 32 and 64 bit versions stuck on the startup screen.

7. JTT - Gege21 - (FR)

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Ok me too I verified the game cache files via Steam = all files validated then tried the 32 bit version with the same result stuck at starting screen. Any crash dump file created.

8. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Seems to be working again for me now :)

9. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Hm, maybe try deleting the rrre.exe and than verify steam-cache again... that should force a reaction atleast...

10. RIZZI

RIZZI Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I have the same problem, some friends too

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Kebabzz

Kebabzz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have the same problem game takes an age to load, then another age to get to multiplayer to find it blank, after restarting the game several times i get the servers list, and then when i finally get to drive within minutes i am kicked from the server and the whole process starts again. am i alone in thinking that if you develop a game and want people not only to pay hard earned money on your game and play it, that you could at least make sure that it works correctly !!!, ps i did all the suggestions regarding cache etc etc, please sort it out asap otherwise not only i but im guessing a large number of other people will leave and join games that do not have these persistent bugs, Regards Kebabzz

12. JTT - Gege21 - (FR)

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Very a nightmare to play this game again. Also as the others here I have tried many things like verify game cache files, uninstalling and again reinstalling the whole game via Steam (no more luck) deleted before reinstalling all the firewall rules for RaceRoom Racing Experience letting the reinstall process to create the proper firewall rules = no more luck. Allways stuck on the starting screen. Two days ago I have played this game without problem and since I don't touch or install anything new on my computer. Very strange behaviour. Please DEV take a look on this starting process.

13. JTT - Gege21 - (FR)

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Ok But what have you done to be able to do a working game. If nothing that prove this issue come from the DEV or online process. As I don't play on public servers in multiplayer mode I use only single player mode but no luck I can't play since last night 10Th february.

14. Vince Wheel

Vince Wheel Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Same issue for me since today: The game stays stuck at starting screen, I did the files check up through Steam ect.. Everything seems ok on my side, but no result.

15. axxis278

axxis278 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    it seems to be back on line, I've just been connected to one of our dedicated, and the other had 14 player connected ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. JTT - Gege21 - (FR)

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    On my side I have luck also but the game take a while to load even swapping the raceways or cars take a while to connect and load but all seems again working at this time. I have made nothing on my computer.

17. RIZZI

RIZZI Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    It's ok for me

18. Skidmark

Skidmark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Just started up fine for me. Not saying you don't have a problem. Just saying it's not universal.

19. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Its a temp issue, clean out your temp folder, also cut n paste your RR folder somewhere else then run the game it should work.

20. Viggdred

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Ok, so, where's the "temp folder" ??? :D