Resolved Game stutters when FFB is activated

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Sgt. Tomato, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Sgt. Tomato

Sgt. Tomato New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

I couldn't find anything about this problem on the internet, so I hope you can help e somehow.

As allready mentioned in the title, if I activate force feedback the game stutters constantly and the ffb is also pretty weak, not really noticeable.
    But if I deactivate the ffb in the ingame settings, the gameplay is fluid, but then I have no ffb, which is not quite cool...

I tried activating/deactivating V-Sync but that didn't change anything. I run the game at 120 fps, but that shouldn't be a problem either, all the other games run well with it and also it is the same problem with 60 fps.
    My Hardware:
    Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel - official licensed for PS4 (I use the wheel base of it)
    Fanatec Clubsport F1 V2 2019 limited edition (can't remember the name,... the silver F1 steering wheel)
    Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3

Thank you

Sincerely
    Erik

2. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    Do you have "Gamepad Rumble" set to "off" in game ?
    I noticed the same feeling you describe when i had this set to on by coincidence.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sgt. Tomato

Sgt. Tomato New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks I think it works now. I also turned up the steering intensity, so now it feels more heavier to steer. Thank you !

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sgt. Tomato

Sgt. Tomato New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0