Released Game Update - 11th August 2020

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by J-F Chardon, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Marcos Gil

Marcos Gil Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    The day the RR has a better track feel on the steering wheel will become my favorite simulator

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    How is RR following ACC?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    It's probably not related to this patch, but I noticed that in the current Cupra competition at Brands Hatch, the starting lights float in the air:

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    Hm interesting... Will take a look...

5. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    There are no changes to the physics or the simucube ffb profiles in this update so I think this may be placebo effect to be honest.

• Like Like x 2
  6. LIGHTNING_JACK_1972

LIGHTNING_JACK_1972 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Aug 13 2020 update screwed up my game controller configuration.
    Wheel still o.k. in windows settings but no longer detected by game even after reboot.

7. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
  8. LIGHTNING_JACK_1972

LIGHTNING_JACK_1972 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ok i managed to get thru .. i had to delete and reinstall driver.. then i had to delete and remake controller profile and binds in game..now ok..makes me wary of future updates.. PXN V900

• Like Like x 1
  9. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    Fuck being inclusive, if you don't like it leave ;) I'm not totally happy with S3 because of the time it's taking to implement the tilt option for triple screen users and I've put R3E on hold until it's fixed but in the content side I think they have been pretty listening to what we want but they also need to do what brings in revenue.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    We definitely need a seat tilt function when using triple screen setup.
    I need to tilt the seat up but can’t that is why I hardly play RRRE atm. Asked many times but still not implemented. That is sad. I did put a lot of money in this game. I really like it. But it collects dust because of the non existence of a tilt function.:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    Apparently it is in the list, well that's what one of the beta testers said but also said not to sit waiting as it isn't priority :( I also have given a fair chunck of change to S3 but they will not get a penny more until this tilt option works!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    I felt something different too, but not with all cars. Hard to put a finger on it but the steering does seem lighter or more sensitive on stuff like the Gr5s, DTM92s and GT3s, a bit like driving on ice. I am using keyboard so it´s not a FFB thing.

Could it be some small change to the latest tyre model?

13. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    No changes

14. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I presume you are talking about the road surface and bumps?

15. Max

Max Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Great job on the most tracks but Nürburgring needs much more work so many curbs are wrong

16. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Haven't played much lately, but went to try Lausitzring and had some issues when going off track. Some trackside objects can vanish completely depending on car position.
    lau1.jpg lau2.jpg lau3.jpg lau4.jpg
    If it matters, I have track detail set to Medium. Haven't checked yet on other updated tracks.

Also, if possible, I'd request to add a setting for flat spot related vibration intensity for controllers, or at least for it to be tamed down. At the moment it's so intense on an official x360, that after a flat spot it becomes very hard to distinguish any useful vibration info like tyre slip because of the constant strong vibration that will happen. So, it's even harder to get what the car is doing on corners.

Thank you

17. Skev

Skev Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
  18. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    It is still being investigated. Sadly it seems it's not an easy fix with the way triple support is implemented but the devs are aware and looking to solve this.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Can you please confirm if you are experiencing the same thing as I do or just a placebo effect. I've noticed that car/s like Porsche 911 cup doesn't have the same grip? I remember flying through corners at Bathurst with a fair amount of grip and stability without using traction or stability assist. I find it a bit harder right now. Not a complaint, just wondering if you have noticed the same? Always used default settings and I did reset car after this update.

20. Hervé45

Hervé45 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    porsche cup enduro (with abs/tc) or porsche cup Deutchland ?