Released Game Update - 26th August 2020

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by J-F Chardon, Aug 26, 2020.

1. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    If it is a t300 then he can try using my rcs, it has some added vibration which he may not like (and can turn off later if needed) but I can say that the profile works 100% as intended and without these bugs. My t300 is on firmware v29.

Attached Files:

2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Tiz actually a TX300 but I appear to be alone in the x part.

3. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Weird. Tx wheels never usually have a number also

4. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I've got your rcs file already ravey1981, suspension collapses after turn one generally, I'd go buy a new wheel if I wasn't a disabled pauper. :rolleyes:

5. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Thinking about it I think it is a TX only but shows up in game as a TX300.

6. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    This is the problem we have. We can't get any of the testers t300s to do what yours is doing. I remember now you posted your RCS on another thread. I tested them on my wheel and it worked without any issues. I think this is firmware related somehow..... Is it possible to roll back TM firmware? I haven't updated mine for ages because if it works I'm not fixing it.....

7. T3AMGEIST

T3AMGEIST Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    So the DTM cars will be released in the next days or mid september?

8. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    September ish to buy and use in the normal game. There will be a time attack competition soon ish where you can drive the cars as a kind of preview.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Just to rule some other things out, make sure your wheel is not being assigned as a steam controller (it's in the settings within steam) as that can make weird things happen and you could even try swapping the wheel to another USB port, I say this as when I got my new pedals they were all over the place and it turned out that they didn't like the port I was using....anything is worth a shot at this point.....

10. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I can but I only updated it because I had this issue, I was on a previous version up until only a couple days ago. I was wondering if it was a TX (X-Box version) issue related to Windows, as Win10 has updated recently and that usually has a good go at buggering up my system but then it is only a RR issue, all other Sims work fine.
    Bloody ironic, have had fps issues for months, finally get back to 100fps and bearable visuals and this happens, 2020 has not been a good year for RR and myself, our relationship is on shaky ground to say the least.
    So what happens with my rating? I can't race in ranked races so I guess it will just dwindle down to zero eventually.

11. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Try disabling that windows game bar thing?

12. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Generally i wouldve guessed what ravey said but going on the dtm website actually gives a bit more precise info. From august 28th until september 13th well be able to drive the cars on 3 tracks on leaderboards for a competition. Going off of that i wouldnt expect the full release before september 14th but after that it hopefully wont take too much longer

• Like Like x 1
  13. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    No your rating doesn't change. You may disappear from the ranking list of you are inactive but your rating and reputation are preserved.

14. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Game bar is disabled and No, it's not being seen or used as a Steam controller.

15. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    I'm out of ideas then :(

16. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Well then, I may very well have fixed it. Just managed a few laps at Ningbo in the GTR2 Beemer, full damage enabled and all seems well. Have picked up suspension damage and car still driveable, no collapsing, could be onto a winner.
    Am gonna throw a few cars and tracks in the mix and will report back in the A.M. with news of whether it holds up and how I did it. Fingers crossed. It is a Firmware issue I believe.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Badgerous

Badgerous Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +223 / 0 / -0
    It's amazing the difference that tiny thing makes to the immersion..

..Now if you can just do the same to the 'Best session' pop up, and the pit options upon requesting a pit, then I think we'll be HUD free. :)

18. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    I've already put a request in to move the session best popup.....annoys the hell out of me too!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Wait, I completely forgot how this butterHUD thing works. I can bind keys to the 'move elements' action, right?

20. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    You can move the elements around and resize them yes. Bind a key in assignments.

• Winner Winner x 1