Problem Game won't launch since update

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by OverTheLine, Apr 6, 2019.

1. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Hello

I finally got this weekend off and couldn't wait to get my hands on some Group C content, but after the 5gb downloaded it no longer wants to launch. As usual i double click on steam to launch, select 64bit version, and then that small box pops up stating the game is starting....But thats as far as i get :(

The only way to get rid of this dam box is to restart my PC, Task manager doesnt work, nothing...Please help

thanks

2. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    @OverTheLine delete RRRE executable and do a file integrity check through steam , download was 14 gig . :D

3. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    didnt work :(

4. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    We're any logs produced at time of not launching , MWT and Game logs , if so post them here and will ask the dev's to take a look.

5. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    just trying a fresh install see how it goes

6. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Not Even fresh install doesnt work...there are no logs as the are no errors or crash codes..it just doesnt get past the "Starting" box and have to restart PC

7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    try , but first turn off any antivirus/ooverclocking , tweaking programs , have basically the bare roots running

Andi

8. alwolfer

alwolfer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OverTheLine, did you find a solution? I downloaded the game a few days ago because i found it on steam and it looks fun but have never been able to launch it. Steam says it is running but all i see is my desktop. I can't find a process for it in task manager anywhere either while steam says its running. I've tried setting launch options and reinstalling but it didn't work.

9. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    It did resolve itself but i don't know the solution im afraid. I un-installed the game and left it for around a month, waited for a new update and now it works fine.