Question Games STEAM: GTR, GTR-2 (have Porsche, Ferrari?)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Siemens_Porsche, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Siemens_Porsche

Siemens_Porsche New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The game GTR have cars Porsche and Ferrari on Steam. What have Porsche , Ferrari GTR-2 Game? Maybe you know about GTR-2 on STEAM...

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The Steam version of GTR2 doesn't have any Porsches or Ferraris because the license agreements were expired when the Steam version was released.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Siemens_Porsche

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    It is clear. Recently decided to play max Payne on Steam, and there is version 1.6 of the game , start the game , and there is Porsche, Ferrari. Already did. And when then plan to do the same in the game GTR-2?

4. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    It's possible...Google is your freind. :)
    At around 2:00 you'll see some Porsches from my view in the gravel.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Well, the files for those cars are actually still included... they are just disabled in a sense.

Googling will tell you how to enable the use of those cars, as ozcanuck mentioned.

6. Siemens_Porsche

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Guys, I just opened STEAM version of the game GTR and I have a Porsche, Ferrari version 1.6 specifically for you took a photo of the screen. Now I downloaded GTR-2 on Steam and check how things are going with Porsche, Ferrari. I am very glad that the game will be a stand-alone product, the Porsche is good news to me. Now I drive and I think RUF is like a Porsche 911. But I would just be happy if the game stand-alone product, there would be new circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours is my favorite track!

Attached Files:

7. Siemens_Porsche

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    In General, the game GTR-2 Steam no is that Porsche, Ferrari game version 1.1.0.0 . I think if the GTR Steam appeared, and in GTR-2 is soon to appear in logic...